3M Cut Contour Vinyl Graphics 54″ Roll (Max Artwork Size 50″)
Your printed material will be contour cut, weeded, and masked – it will arrive ready to install.
- MPI 1105 Film: 50 micron high gloss white cast vinyl
- Adhesive: Grey permanent acrylic with Easy Apply RS™ and long term removability
- Removability: Up to 5 years
- Backing: Two side PE coated StaFlat™ paper, 145g/m2
- Outdoor life**: Up to 10 years unprinted
- Application surface: Flat, simple curves, rivets and compound curves & corrugations
- 1360Z Lamination: 1.3 mil (32 microns) high gloss cast film
- Adhesive: Permanent Acrylic (clear)
- Liner: 2 mil Transparent Synthetic
- Durability: Up to 4 years
- Application Surfaces: Flat, Flat with Rivets, Corrugations, Complex Curves (vehicle wraps)
Rasterized Graphics: These may be submitted as a layered .PSD file or as a flattened .TIFF. All images must be created in CMYK.
Vector Graphics: We prefer .PDF files. .AI, .EPS files are also acceptable. All files must be created in CMYK. You must convert all fonts to outlines and embed all images and objects.
We do not accept any other file types, such as those created in Microsoft Publisher, Corel draw, etc.
Resolution: 72 DPI minimum for Vehicle Wraps.
Text: We require that you convert all text to outlines to ensure proper output.
Colors: They should be specified as PMS Coated Colors within print files. This is so that we have an understanding of the color you are trying to match. Our color management system is PMS based and will output more accurately if you set your files up in this manner. See the Color Information topic for more specific information.
Various filters, drop shadow and transparency effects offered in the most current versions of graphic design programs do not always reproduce correctly, so be sure to notify us if you have used any of these techniques.
Downsized files: You may submit files scaled down. Keep in mind that the resolution guidelines above must be followed when enlarging your file. For example if you create your file at 200 DPI and your wrap is designed at 10% scale, the enlarged file will only be 20 DPI at final print size. Please notify us if your files are scaled down.
We print in CMYKLcLm. Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta. Our color management system is PMS based. We use PMS coated color numbers for reference purposes only. It’s important to note that they may look different on a printed wrap than what you see on your computer monitor. Even if you have calibrated your monitor to a specific color profile, there are various factors that influence the final appearance of colors on a printed product. Because of this, we can’t guarantee color accuracy 100%. While we make every effort to ensure consistent colors, there may be some slight color variations from panel to panel and vehicle to vehicle due to the printing process. If a color match is needed, please notify us and we will work with you. An additional charge may apply.